Parenting crisis😔

Desteny

I am a FTM, and my daughter will be four months on the 4th. I know her very well, every cry I know whether it’s a diaper, bottle, or nap, etc. needed. But because I know her so well I give her what she wants immediately or ASAP. And she knows. If I’m busy finishing the last couple dishes or switching the laundry and she wants something she throws a huge fit. Yes my four month old throws a fit! Screams on top of her lungs, and it’s LOUD and kicks her feet, and will not stop until she has what she wants. Is my baby already a spoiled brat? Is this normal, or have I created a monster. 😬😔 I cant for the life of me let her cry it out and let her know she won’t get what she wants immediately as other moms have told me to do. When she cries I have to act on what she is crying for literally immediately. I don’t even know if it’s a normal thing for a mom to feel that way? Its like mind control😂 She cries and I’m immediately doing as she wants!! 👏 She is a very happy baby, laughs, smiles, loves attention of course, and new places and faces, she tries to sit up on her own, loves to stand.... but oh man when she needs something it’s like a police siren in your ear! If you made it this far enjoy my cute little baby brats pictures. Any words of advice is appreciated.