Celebrate the non-scale victories too...

Brittany

March was not my month against the scale. My monthly goal has always been 10 lbs, small obtainable goal. Compared to my large goal that I have no time frame on.

But this month, I did not meet my goal not even close. GUESS WHAT I am okay 100% okay with it.

I still feel accomplished.

Yes this month I only lost 6 lbs.

But....

-buying clothes in sizes I haven’t seen since...umm FRESHMAN YEAR OF HIGHSCHOOL, even if the scale doesn’t match then.

-I can run, something I could never do.

-leaving the gym with a smile on my face cause 2 miles and lifting is easy now

-being able to chase Elijah (my 4 year old) without being winded or having to yell to him to slow down.

This is the dress I wore to my bridal shower... 5 years ago... it’s been 4 years since I had the courage to try it on again.

Brand new clothes for work... when I started this journey I could barely fit in a woman’s xxl sometimes 3x was tight, these dresses are JUNIORS L.

And clothes from my old wardrobe like my freshman wardrobe (yes I’m 30 and still have stuff from then). The crop pants are new, juniors L (11/13).

I still have 40 lbs left to hit my goal and I am going to get there but with the scale slowing down I will celebrate the little things.