How far away is too far from delivery hospital?

Sa

I currently live in Seattle and had my first baby here at Swedish First Hill. I loved my doctor and my experience. I had so much anxiety about my labor before giving birth because I knew someone who died from complications from a c section right before I got pregnant. It was horrible and made me so nervous, so I tried to seek out the best doctor for my delivery. Now my husband and I are moving to a house down in Tacoma, which is about 40 minutes from Seattle without traffic, but there is always usually traffic and it can take up to 1.5-2 hours during rush hour. We are wanting to ttc for baby njmber 2 in the next year but I’m so nervous about switching hospitals and doctors. Is it crazy to even consider keeping the same doctor and traveling to the hospital in Seattle for my second labor? Or should I just find a decent doctor in Tacoma and switch hospitals? My son was also in the NICU when first born and I was lucky enough to be at the hospital with the best NICU. Just curious on if any women traveled far for their second or third deliveries and if that is a reasonable thing to even consider.