I have had enough.

Mar • Taken 💍👨‍👩‍👧 Nanny👩‍👦Fashion Designer 💃🏽 Dog mom 🐶 🐶

I decided last year that I had the strength to lose the weigh that has gone up and down my entire life.

I want to be the person I always saw in the mirror. Honestly I never really thought I looked “fat” and everyone carries weight differently.

At the beginning of the year last year I started bleeding ALOT during my cycles and thought I could be having miscarriages so I went to an OBGYN and she said I had fibroids. Wow, I was really nervous and scared about it. It wasn’t getting any better and my options were getting more drastic. Turns out I was gonna have to have surgery. So with that now down the pipeline I wanted to be ready and decided that I needed to do this.

Not that I was unhealthy, I didn’t have any other issues except for the fibroids. Not diabetic, no high blood pressure, etc. I had been a dancer my whole life so I was athletic. I didn’t want to do the weight loss surgeries, I knew I could do it!

I keep getting the questions “Do you feel differently?” Well...I see the weigh changes through the pictures (now) and I see the scale changes but if I am being honest like no I don’t feel differently... that has to be some undiagnosed disorder idk. Body dysmorphia is real.

This is me, this is my journey, I finally thought I would share.

SW: 264.9

CW:209.0

Sorry for the long ass post, it was just coming out like word vomit.

Thanks for listening! Thanks for y’all’s future support!! 💪🏾