What do you think?

Is anyone in that “chit chat for girlies” page on Facebook?

I’m not gonna mention any names but I am really upset at the way a girl has just acted about her children on there.

Her oldest son has been taken off her & his dad’s mum has full custody because of her being violent to her child.

Her next daughter was taken off her at birth because she was in prison for 6 months for fighting while she was pregnant.

And she has a son that lives with her but she is constantly swearing at him while she’s live on Facebook. Saying things like “your doing my fucking head in” to her 11 month old baby.

She is also 28 weeks pregnant and she is drinking red bull while live on Facebook. Another lady pointed out that you aren’t supposed to drink them while you are pregnant because they are bad for the baby.

And her response was “fuck off it’s a fucking energy drink” “if I wanna drink energy drinks while I’m pregnant i will, if I wanna smoke I will, if I wanna take drugs, I will” I’m totally upset at the fact she thinks it’s okay to treat her children like this🤷🏼‍♀️

Why is she allowed to keep her last baby and is pregnant with another when she’s already had 2 taken off her for violence and the other 2 kids she’s had taken off her are 2 & 4....

So not even Asif it was years ago and she’s turned her life around.

It upsets me so much that there are women like me who have been TTC for a year with no luck and there’s women out there like that spitting kids out left right and centre and can’t take care of them💔

Vote below to see results!