Can you help me out?

Hi Guys,

I read all the posts on this platform all the time and I’m happy to see that most of you find love and live eventually.

For me this is a whole different story. My body became ill when I was 14, 18 years ago to be exact because today is my birthday. None of the doctors can tell what is wrong with me, and I keep losing weight, increasing strenght and have to deal with a partner who is insucure about everything.

Nothing to celebrate here because I have lost the love of my life at a very young age, had to stop school and study, sports and career and feel like I also have to give up my wish to be a mother. I feel lost, not worth much because I also have met a partner with narcissistic personality I know so well because my mother’s partner is also a narcissistic person who has threatened to kill me and several other persons.

My wish for becoming a mother is very strong and I feel like I don’t have much time left, I’m 33 old today. My partner does not make any choises towards our future. All he says is that he is uncertain about everything. What did ever do in live to get into this position, what would you guys advies me to do?