My ex died..

When I was 15 and pregnant my child’s “father” decided it wasn’t what he wanted. I moved on, focused on school and other things. A few months later I started dating someone(we will call him J) and he didn’t care that I was pregnant or anything. He wanted to be with me and help take care of this baby. He was there the night he was born and after. Well then my sons “father” wanted to work on things, so I agreed. I dropped this guy just bc someone that left me wanted to try again.. I broke his heart.. yes we were 15-16 yrs old but I’m telling you, he treated us so good and was ALWAYS there even after breaking up we remained friends... things didn’t work out with the “father” of my child of course bc he didn’t want to be tied down. I again moved on and did my own thing and dated a different guy for a year and a half, got pregnant even being on birth control and he left also.. J and I still kept in contact and were still friends.. I had my second son and J again was there and after.. a few years later he got into a lot of drugs and drinking a lot and I didn’t want any part of it so we drifted apart. Today I find out he was in a car accident last night and died. I feel sick, sad, and my heart hurts. My fiancé knows who J is but doesn’t know me and him were ever so close or anything. I didnt ever think about telling him bc J and I hadn’t talked in years so I never thought it was real important. But finding this out today, I am heart broken but feels like I can’t show it. My heart is aching so bad 💔