MADE MY MAN CRY DURUNG SEX

Amy • I am a bitch and don't regret it

This has happened twice, and I will tell one for now, this happened with my dick appointment so I'll call him DA lmao.

-Background

So I'm 18 and live with my mom, he's 19 and he also lives with his mom, and because of trouble he made before I meet him, he can't really do a lot. So he has strict rules, and my mom is pretty strict with me. He works from 5pm-12am, and my mom works night shift, so we meet once a week. He tells his family he's having overtime, and I just sneak out.

I remember it was super cold, and I was wearing sweatpants and a camisole without a bra, easy access. We talked and cuddled a bit before he asked if we wanted to start, I climed ontop of him, and we started to make out. He was wearing shorts so when we were grinding, I could feel EVERYTHING. God, he was rubbing my pussy so good, he then started sucking on my breast, I ripped off my shirt. Soon after he told me to take off the rest of my clothes, he flipped me onto my back and started to pinch my nipples, rubbing his dick onto my pussy. I told him I wanted him to put it in and he put the condom on, commanding me to sit on his lap, I did as told. He sucked my chest as I put his dick in, I started to ride and did not stop, he'd slap my ass, then would stop my hips, and I'd keep rolling them as he moaned into my ear. He pulled me off and onto my back again, he put it back in and roughly fucked me. I had already came at least 3 times, but he wasn't going to stop. After about ten minutes I could tell he was about to cum, I started to aggressively tighten my muscles 'down there' and kept pulsating them, he almost yelped before cumming. He slowly pulled out as I stayed as tight as possible, causing him to goan. He then turned away whipping his face, telling me that was the most intense sex he's ever had to the point that he cried.

I felt so accomplished. :D

Have any of you ladies had a similar experience lmao, commet below sis.