MY MOTHER HAS CROSSED THE LINE!

Vanessa

Let me start by saying I am 20 years old. My mother did not like my boyfriend, now husband. He is a marine so in her eyes that means he’s abusive and dangerous. (Lies.) She also was not happy that he is half black because that makes me being with him a disgrace to the family. Now my husband was deployed last year and a few weeks after he returned home we got married. My mother did not find out until weeks later. Which I’ll admit was wrong of me to keep from her however she was threatening to beat me and him if we ever got married so I rightfully so was terrified. When she found out I got married she lost her right mind! She drove to his fathers house extremely late at night and called to tell me that if she killed herself it would be my fault. (I was out of town when she found out.) Now after a few weeks went by we started talking again and she seemed to be coming around at least a little bit. However I found out at the beginning of March that I was pregnant and instead of keeping this from her like I did my marriage I drove the two hours to go to her in person and tell her. Since then I have had family and friends call me in literal tears because of the things my mother has said about me and about my unborn child. She has told people she hopes we both die and that when we do she will dance on our graves. She said when my baby came out that she will rip it out of my arms and beat me with it. She said she would kill herself so that the family can blame me. She has called my child a demon, a bastard child, a disgrace, a mistake, a disease and so much more. She has threatened me and my husband with death and has even gone as far as to say that I deserve all the times I was raped and sexually abused. She has used my siblings to get a hold of me just to harass me and cause more problems. She refuses to allow my younger brother to have anything to do with me and has convinced my autistic older brother that I don’t care about him or anyone else in the family. She does not care and has honestly ruined the beginning of my pregnancy. She caused so much stress and anxiety. I don’t know what to do anymore but I am so scared sometimes because she knows where I live and I’m scared she may get mad enough to try to come down here and do something.

Does anyone have any advice for me?