Help! My 3 month old won’t sleep

My son is 15 weeks old and he still is not only not sleeping through the night, but it usually takes an hour to get him to sleep with putting him down 3-4 times and then he wakes every 2 hours throughout the night and the only way to get him back to sleep is to let him nurse.

He is EBF and we’ve yet to have success with him taking either a bottle or pacifier. We’ve tried all types and all the tricks. The second something touches his mouth that’s not human he makes a disgusted face and will try spitting it out.

We tried swaddling, unswaddled, and right now we have him in a sleep sack. He is between us in the dockatot so he literally couldn’t be any closer.

We have tried laying a hand on him, hushing and waiting to see if he will go back to sleep when he stirs, but I always ends with him getting progressively more agitated and louder until he full on loses it. We have a 22 month old daughter and it’s not fair to her to be constantly woken by him so we’ve not been able to do as much experimenting with sleep things as we’d like, but we never had this issue with our daughter.

He is 18lbs so he is definitely not waking up hungry or not getting enough to sleep through the night. It’s the same during the day; he would never nap in a rock n play either. He will only nap on me or in a carrier on me.

Please help me out; I can’t take any more of this.