Opinions and stories please

Who found out later than usual that you were pregnant? How late was it? Home test, blood test, ultrasound? How long did you wait to get a blood test done if your home tests were coming up negative but you were actually pregnant??

I’m on cycle day 39; 7 days late. “20dpo” - Opks peaked March 14th so ovulation would’ve been the 15th if I actually ovulated. Cycle usually runs 26-30 days.

BBT has been 97.6-98.04 I’m usually 96.9-97.4.

Mild cramps on and off the last couple of days, what feels like more frequent urination, more acid reflux than ever. Like every time I eat and breasts that seem more sore when I’m sleeping or after I lay down and get up especially after a night of sleep .. like throb. It’s not a constant sore breasts throughout the day and if I’m running up or down the stairs I kind of get this dull sharp soreness in my nipples, boobs just feel heavier than usual and I’m a small B cup. I NEVER get sore breasts in my cycles.

I guess I’m just looking for hope and seeing how long I should wait before moving past home tests and getting a blood test?! I feel like I could be pregnant but keep getting BFNssss. Including today @3am (5hr urine).