I just want to curl up and die 😪😢😢 these last few days have killed me

So I'm 7+1 today.. I woke up Wednesday early morning 3am with really bad stomach pains & cramps.. by 9am I had spotting head hurt so bad I could barely sit up.. by 4pm I was having dizzy spells during all this I was continuously sick.. couldn't keep anything down. By 8pm I was in bed again trying to sleep... up & down all night with sickness.. Thursday morning bleeding/spotting had stopped but still having bad pains & head is still killing me.. unfortunately had to get kids to school clean house while struggling to walk or stand was asleep by 6pm with kids in my bed lol but still up & down been sick.. that brings us to today.. now have stomach & back pain dizzy spells are back & head is still killing me... still been sick all the time & lots of dry heaving as I haven't been able to eat in 3 days.. have managed fluids in really small sips.. my husband is military and hes been away all week on a training exercise.. hes back tonight but so having 5 kids at home I haven't been able to get into the early pregnancy unit.. I have an appointment with them in 3 days... does anyone have any ideas what could help with the sickness.. I cant go on like this or my monsters will destroy the house lol & my washing will get on top of me.. any advice is greatly appreciated 🥰💝🙏 xx

P.s I've also had hot flushes and times when I feel so cold even with heating on .