So confused

Melissa

I just wanted to share this story. My husband and I have been together for 8 years, almost 5 married. Last year I found out he was having phone sex and talking to someone else for over a year. I separated from him, but found out I was pregnant and so I decided to take a chance and be with him. Everything was okay, but last night I received some news that shook me.

I wrote a blog a month ago, asking the woman to come forward that he was having phone sex with because he was acting strange. Last night, she messaged me and I asked her some questions. She told me that they did have sex and that they were having an affair for 8-9 months! I’m freaking out. I don’t know what to do. He’s denying it saying she’s crazy and that she was in a mental institution. I know this happened last year, but it’s still cheating.

I’m so confused! I don’t know if I believe her or I believe him. He confessed to the phone sex but not the actual sex.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Update! He just packed up his shit and left without saying anything! Last night was the first night I slept alone. It felt kind of good actually.

The girl on the other hand I had to ask her how long it’s been going on and she said since July 2017. They ended it in like May of last year. She said they never wore protection....yuck.

He keeps denying everything and swearing up and that he didn’t have sex with her. What if she’s lying to break us up? I’m more confused than ever before.