Need some advice please

Abigail

Today i went to a daycare to put my baby in because i want her to interact with more kids and as soon as i told them she wasn’t walking they turned her down and the guy started telling me maybe something wrong with her brain i honestly know something is wrong even tho my daughter is a very active child she very smart

She Does talk she knows how to say (Mom,Dad, Hi and bye she knows how to say mine she knows give me ) she sings baby shark also the Johnny Johnny yes papa, She also knows how to get down from the bed and go sit on her chair or she would climb up to the chair and sit she recently started standing on her own

if i grab her hand she would walk she walks in her walker she walks with the pushing toy but if i am walking with her as soon as i let go she just drops i honestly don’t know what to think anymore i don’t know. The guy also told me she may have something wrong with her brain i don’t know i wish i could do something to help her walk faster she already 17 almost 18 months on the 11 I’m currently writing this with so many tears because I’m scared i don’t want her to have something wrong with her brain i don’t know what to think anymore this is my first baby

HAS ANYONE GONE THROUGH THIS OR AM I THE ONLY DAMM PERSON WITH A CHILD WITH THIS DELAY IM SO SCARED