Something scary happened tonight. Pray for these kids!

Bre • 29. Alabama. Enjoying life with my soulmate.❤️

First of all, I didn’t know which area to post this in, so forgive me.

So. We were at the ball field tonight for a little league game. We were on the far back field (the ozone field) and a fight broke out between parents on the tee ball field up front. All we heard was screaming and saw people running to the woods. The umpires on our field yelled for everyone to get off the field and head for the woods. Everyone was saying “gun, gun!” All I could hear was a few kids screaming and crying saying they couldn’t find their parents. One of our friends had walked over to the bathrooms by the tee ball field and saw the whole fight. He said the parent pulled a gun on someone and another parent was sneaking up on them with a bat to try to knock the gun out of their hands. The parent took off running when the cops were called. Four or five police cars and an ambulance pulled up. The games were cancelled where they were and we all left the ball field. Everyone is safe and accounted for.

This makes me want to start conceal carrying my 9mm EVERYWHERE. Even to the ball field, which SHOULD be a safe, family friendly place for everyone. No where is safe from the craziness anymore. I pray that I never have to use my gun on someone, but if it comes down to my life & the life of innocents, and a “bad guy” with a gun, the “bad guy” will lose. Every time.

Y’all say a prayer for all of these kids. I know they are traumatized from what happened tonight. My heart hurts for them!