I’m annoyed

So me and this guy are interns at a company and we carpool together because it’s a long trip and make things easier. I met him the first day of my internship like a month ago and he seemed pretty chill. He’s a nice guy and all but he’s really weird. I tried to get a long with him but I’m just bothered by him. And here’s why: he stinks I don’t know what it is there’s a few times where his car would smell bad and I noticed that he’s smell the same way his car would. I’d always roll down the window. He makes omg the most annoying noise with his teeth he recently started doing thins all of the time omg it’s like a clipping sound and I almost cried twice because of HOW annoying it is. Another thing about him is so I started to listen to my own music with earplugs because his music sucks. Like I don’t know a single artist and I tried to you know listen and see if I’d like any but nope there’s werid I can’t so I’d listen to my own music he’s only asked me twice if I wanted to use the aux I only said ok once because he said he wanted to listen to my music because he was bored of his own. And what I don’t like is that he’ll play his music really loud knowing I’m trying to listen to my own music. Today I finally had the guys to politely ask if he can turn it down a bit and he did thank goodness. There are other little things but these are the main reasons I honest can’t stand riding with him anymore . I don’t mind being his friend but I hate holding my breath and I just can’t anymore how do I politely tell him I’m going to ride with my mom for now on without offering him.