No friends...

I’m a mom of a 3 year old. A wife to high school sweet heart. I started a new job this week. It’s been stressful and lots of training. I really don’t have anyone to talk to. Even my husband. My sisters are off doing their own thing. I feel so alone and not worthy. I do have depression as well. I feel as if I’m alone and I have no one to talk too. No friends. I have close friends that makes it seem I have no friends.... my husband who is my best friend makes me seem as I have no best friend. My sisters aren’t really there either. One busy with her bf the other is married and no kids. I feel so alone.....

First week of work training is exhausting lots of information. All I wanted I peace and quiet and some family time with my little one and husband. My in-laws invited people over to drink and karaoke. I told my husband how annoying it is. Not to be mean and rude. We also pay living under my in-laws. My husband didn’t even come to chill with me. My husband and I see each other at least 3-4 hr a day. I leave to work at 7AM. He leaves whenever he’s always on call but his shifts can last for 12-13 hrs depending. It’s not a joke about his shift hours.

All this is confusing if you read it.

I’m really just alone and out of focus. I wish I had a friend or maybe best friends or anyone. 😪😔