Husband says I need to breastfeed.

I was determined to breastfeed my first. It did not work out for many reasons. I got severely depressed because of this. It took me a long time to climb out of that hole. I have struggled with depression and anxiety my entire life, but it hit hardest while I was trying to breastfeed. I’ve been at another all time low during this pregnancy and I was just started on two medications for it. I already decided early in this pregnancy that I wanted to exclusively formula feed my second. I know that every child and breastfeeding experience will be different, but my first thrived on formula and I know this one will too. It’s the best choice for my mental health. My husband is not supportive though. He says I need to. It’s my choice. He saw me struggle with our first. He sees me struggling everyday now. I wish he was more supportive. He works 12+ hour days, 6 days a week. We don’t have any family or friends in our state to help me. I don’t have my own vehicle to go to a lactation consultant for help either. I will also have 2 kids under 2. I guess this is more of a vent than anything else, but has anyone had a similar battle?