Does he love me?

We have been together for 2 years and it’s been a long road. We meet during my freshman year and his senior year of college. He at first wanted to be FWB but made it clear in the beginning he had romantic feelings to me. He would only come over for sex, and still does. We have never been on a date. Both of us come from families that do not support us being together and think we have broken up. We both have phone trackers. He never sees me anymore, and barely talks to me. When he does it’s about sex, but he won’t come over for sex. He will also talk about marriage and our future kids and other things.

I’m just so confused. One time while our I saw him with a girl shopping. He had been ignoring me for a few days and I panicked a bit. I didn’t outright accuse him, but said “hey I saw you with a girl at target. Idk what’s going on but I just want the truth”

He completely lashed out, saying I was controlling. He said that was his roommate and they were picking up dog food. And that his phone had broke. and to never contact him again or he’d contact the police. I said “okay, goodbye, I wish you told me this sooner. I won’t talk to you again”

He then said “wait no I’m sorry baby, o don’t mean it, I’m just upset.”

I still think about it all the time after that, he has a history of threats, but he’s never hurt me.

Recently he’s started talking about marriage and told me he wants to marry me this week, though I think he’s just kidding. I don’t believe it really. He graduates from his masters in a few weeks and I believe that he will leave me after.

He has good aspects too, he cares a crazy amount about school and my mental health. He constantly compliments me and tells me he can’t wait to marry me. When I actually see him he is so sweet and loving, though he never stays long. He does have moments where he tells me I deserve a guy who can take me out and really be with me. I tell him I don’t, which is kinda true.

I get this will probably confuse some people but I need help.

Vote below to see results!