Need to vent...

So. I play soccer competitively year-round. I play both indoor and outdoor and now that I'm 18, I play in co-ed tournaments and leagues all the time. Maybe 2 years ago, I met this guy through one of the co-ed leagues and thought he was cute but he is way older than me (he's 35). So, fast forward to now, I'm 18, and I've been seeing him at practices and tournaments a lot more. We've also been hanging out before/after tournaments with mutual friends and he's driven me home a couple times. We get along really well and he's always been the sweetest and most protective guy I've ever met. We text a lot, and one night I got drunk with all my friends and I was flirting with him all night but when I got home I kept texting him and I told him that I like him. Now, we text every day and we sext pretty much every day. Our relationship is becoming really sexual but he's also constantly reminding me that he wants me to be comfortable and doesn't want to take advantage of me. I've always been an extremely sexual and mature person (weird flex, ik), so I really enjoy the dynamic we have...but here's the issue. I'm starting to like him a lot more than I had originally. Before, I was looking for a hook-up with some kinky, daddy-type fun, but I actually really enjoy talking to him and being around him in a non-sexual setting. I'm not really sure what to do!