father an asshole

Tiffany

my father is an asshole all time towards me he treats me like a dog ad i put food here and everything i clean all

time he blames everything on me now he bitching cause someone took his socks who the hell wnats his socks i dont touch his shit im somsick and tired dealin with his attuides to me. i made mistake movin here me and my kids he wnated us here now all he does treat us lik shit i had my own place and everything i came here and got fatter hear complaing all time is depressin man... im in process gettin my licnese soon.. all he does is complain if i need tak kids to dr or er or something to... he dont care for hs anyways been like that for years thats why my mom left him he treated her like a dog to... :( he nevee spend time either all he does stay gone everyday he doesnt work or nothig always says thats his work no is not he doesnt get paid he just sits with his cousin lookin stupid everyday... no life... i wish i had a real father to me and good gradfather to my kids... i aint got shit🖕🏻