No intimacy in marriage

During the 9 months of being pregnant we were told we couldn’t have sex due to a lot of complications that could cause preterm labor.

Labor and delivery went well. Now I’m 6 weeks pp and feel amazing. Stopped bleeding, nothing hurts, feel great.

We decided we were going to have sex.

I’ve been really really turned on and we had sex for the first time since the beginning of my pregnancy and 6 weeks pp. it didn’t hurt and i was super super wet for the first time in a LONG time.

He seemed to be distracted and didn’t really seem interested in me. I wanted him to help me finish off and he just half assed it and didn’t really put effort or time into it. So I just stopped and fell asleep annoyed.

Last night we tried again and he did the same thing. I asked him if he was not happy with returning to our sex life, if I was doing something wrong.. maybe not the best looking? Or if maybe I was too loose since I had the baby?

His response was that he loved me and he didn’t notice and he would make it up to me..

so the next day (tonight), I showered and got all ready for when he comes home..

he sat on the bed and ate watching tv. I payed down next to him naked and he fell asleep ..

Two hours after he fell asleep I decided maybe to wake him up by kissing his neck and trying to turn him on. I sat on top and started giving him kisses on his cheek and he woke up and I slowly started making my way to his neck to try to turn him on.

He just brushed me off and said “you’re a horny dog” and turned around and went back to sleep.

It made me a little insecure. It makes me feel as if he’s not attracted to me anymore. It hurts. My body changed tremendously since I gave birth. I used to weigh 120 lbs and now I’m still at 174 lbs.

I guess I’m just not attractive anymore.