Should I get this tattoo?

Sophie

Hi! I was getting a lot of hate when I posted this to another group. I would love some positive criticism and honesty. I copied and pasted what I had writtwn before bellow.

Hi! Im 18 years old and Ive always know I would want a tattoo at some point. My favorite book is Slaughterhouse Five written by Kurt Vonnegut and Ive been really been wanting this tattoo. I was thinking on the back of my leg near my ankle, but would between my tiddies look cute as well??? How big??? Ideas????

EDIT (on last post) This app used to be very supportive and full of individuals with positive criticism....now I feel that my opinion for what I find to be impactful feels attacked and harmed. You can communicate to me in different ways other than insulting me. I've made some edits with the tattoo for reference for those who cannot imagine how it would look. Art is art. I don't want a trendy Pinterest tattoo just because its cute. I find many things to be beautiful. Maybe it is because not all of you have Vonneguts novel impact you the way it impacted myself and my father who also loved the book. Like holy shit im sorry BeThAnnY that its not to your standard :/