My life is in shambles

I don’t know where to start. My daughter is now 2 weeks old and I have another 3 year old with autism I also have a fiancé who haven’t been the nicest. I don’t know If i have postpartum depression. I don’t ever think about hurting my children or myself. I’m constantly crying everyday overwhelmed with everything. My daughter never wants to be put down so I’m never able to get things done around the house so I’ll have a pile of laundry and sink full of dishes and I just cry.Today my daughter kept crying non stop and I tried everything to calm her on top of running on only maybe 2-3 hours of sleep and I was just so overwhelmed and exhausted I just had to put her down to take a breather and cry .. then my fiancé comes in sees her crying takes her and says “wow you really are a piece of shit mother , i wish she didn’t have you as a mom” that just crushed my soul .. i don’t believe I’m a bad mom .. I never go out I don’t have a life besides of being a stay at home mom , i don’t have friends , I put my kids first , I try and try and try and try . I just really don’t know what to do anymore... I’m lost deep in thought of wanting to be happy but I’m not . I just wish I had someone to express my emotions too