Tentatively Hopeful

Crystal

My cycle started... This month it's weird because I didn't cry for the first time, only because I knew that when it started, that'd mark the beginning of a new chapter for me. Now, I'm officially a fertility patient, or whatever it is we who need help conceiving call ourselves. During my consultation on the 1st, I was near ovulation and so she told us to try, which we did...which we have been doing for the past year. And she said that if we werent successful, when my cycle started I'd need to go in for a blood test and call to schedule an HSG and hysteroscopy. Those will be next Tuesday and Wednesday. Blood was drawn today to check hormone levels. So even though it's another month of failed baby making, I can't feel totally disappointed because it's the start of figuring out what's going on with me and hopefully getting some help to conceive. I know nothing is guaranteed and I'm telling myself to not get super hopeful, but it's nice to be able to move forward with something different that might give some answers.