Craziness!

Tessa

I was 99% positive I didn’t ovulate this cycle. My PCOS makes it to where I don’t ovulate sometimes. I actually posted in my moms group the other day that I just wished AF would show up! We only had sex twice, and in the past I’ve never conceived without Clomid (for my son it took Clomid and a trigger). I got my IUD out in January, and we decided to take it easy. I was waiting for AF because I was tired of taking it easy and wanted to start Clomid. Guess I don’t need it now!

Today I was sitting on the couch and I realized I needed to pee. I decided I’d take a pregnancy test just to try it (I had some of the $0.88 ones that I’d never tried). I fully expected it to be negative, and at the 3 minute mark it was. As I washed my hands a vvvvvvvfl popped up. I totally thought I had line eyes, but since I hadn’t dumped the cup of urine I decided to try a FRER. The line showed before the 3 minute mark. It doesn’t look very dark in the photo, but it’s a much darker positive than I got with my son! This was also not with FMU, and not really a long hold either.

Only thing I messed up is the due date. My son was born 12/8/17, with a 12/13/17 due date. This baby is probably a 12/23/19 due date (I need my doctor to confirm). We didn’t want them to share a birthday month... I’m still super thrilled! God has a plan with everything.

Have any December baby due date groups been made?

First cheap test and FRER:

Same FRER a few minutes later:

Comparison of today and my sons positives: