Third time bleeding!

Ok Ladies need advice as am stressing myself out and it making things worse.

So last Sept I stopped taking the pill and started having regular periods from about November onwards. My DH and I thought we might try to conceive.

As we are planning on buying our own house and because I was getting fed up of the period pain every month I decided to go back into the pill. I started taking pill 23rd a March and had my normal period that week.

6 days later on 4th April started notice pink spotted blood when I wiped this went on until the 11th April. The blood didn’t even fill a pad and only got a little bit heavier one morning.

5days later on 16th the pink spotting had started again. And still ongoing at the minute.

I’ve also finished the pack of pill tablets and won’t be taken anymore cause it has seriously messed me up.

Could the bleeding be due to the pill going into my system again! Withdrawal bleeding? Anyone else been in this position? It’s really getting my down my emotions have been all over the place. Am 36 next weekend and hope I haven’t ruined our chances of being able to conceive. My poor DH has to put up with my crying at lot at the moment.

I would be grateful for any advice .

Thanks for reading.