Dog advice?? Help needed please!!🤦🏼‍♀️

I took in a stray about roughly 2 1/2 years ago. We already had a dog and it took some time, but they learned to get along. About a year ago my dad got a dog and it took them a while as well but they eventually learned to get along. I recently found out that she is not good with new dogs. I took her to my aunts and she was automatically vicious to her small dog for no reason. My step sister who is in college got a new dog and when she visits she bring him down here and my dog is again vicious to him for no reason. Now recently my dog has been vicious to my dads puppy for no reason. They can be playing and she will just get vicious and her hair will be sticking up. I don’t get it. At this point having her is a chore. I’m always yelling at her and popping her because she should not be acting that way. I can sort of understand the new dog issue, but still she shouldn’t be as vicious as she acts towards them, she makes it seem like she’s gonna bite their head off. Now with our dog. I used to feel so close to her and it’s kind of just making me dislike her. I want a dog that I can bring places and take around other dogs and my families dogs at that. I want to take car rides with her and take her to my aunts house who absolutely loves her, but I can’t do that because she acts like a bitch and acts mean. It breaks my heart to say, but I don’t feel as close to her at this point, and I’m thinking about giving her away. I don’t know what else to do.