If you were in this situation you would......

When I say let him go I mean ask him if he’s sure he doesn’t want to go. He’s an adult he can do what he wants. Lol.

My SO boss invited him to go overnight fishing to a tournament. My SO already said no because he didn’t want to leave my 2 year old and I, alone. I have no family around and all he would do is worry about me because we don’t spend much time away from each other. (His choice) I agreed when he said no because I would feel alone but I guess that could be seen as selfish. my words not his.

I still feel like he secretly wants to go. He could use a break but here’s the thing we don’t have money for extra stuff. We live paycheck to paycheck. Friday is when he gets paid. He sucks at saving money. Heck not even paycheck to paycheck, paycheck to Monday! I don’t want him to go out there and forget about all his bills and just spend money, because he has done that before and his boss has helped us a lot when he did. I love his boss because he helps us out a lot. His boss is a “little mad” as my SO explained it. No reason to be mad? Besides helping us he works my SO to death. He has to drop everything he’s doing for him 24/7. On holidays too. It’s only him and his boss so I get it but still. So what would you do?

Vote below to see results!