Pregnancy announcement. ❤️

Katelyn

So Me and my husband had been trying to get pregnant for over over 3 years. Last year on February 25 2018 I found out I was about 4 weeks pregnant a few days later I started bleeding March 5th 2018 had an ultrasound and there was no sac. Well April 5th 2019 9 days days before my 21st birthday which is April 14 I had token a test because I was 4 days late. My period in March I only spotted for two days. I have had very normal periods since 2015-2016 and a week before my period I had pink cm and a week after of what I had thought was my period I had the same mucus. I was only expecting to be 7 weeks and come to find out I was actually 11 weeks and 1 day. The month of February I had actually stopped taking my prenatals and switched to a multi vitamin. I was never diagnosed with pcos and I had a lot of tests done last year to try to find out why it wasn’t happening but it wasn’t the right time apparently. But my rainbow is due November 10th 2019 last year I would’ve been due November 2nd of 2018 If it didn’t end in a loss but things always happen

When there least expected and prayers for all you lady’s on your journey.❤️