When your father-in-law crushes everything inside you...

We were all having Easter dinner and sitting at the table. My husband's twin brother and his wife are expecting their first baby in a few weeks. So we're obviously taking about when the baby comes, and my father-in-law says, "Well what about ya'll, I want a grandson! " (my sister-in-law is having a girl). And I explained that we've been trying for almost two years and it's just not happening for us. I expected him to say he was sorry or give us some encouragement. He freaking stands up and says "Well, you better try harder!"

I was SHOCKED! I shove a vaginal BBT sensor inside of me every night, take prenatal vitamins every day, pee in a cup every day, keep track of my cycle on not one, but FOUR <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">fertility apps</a>, log my CM everyday and rub fertility essential oils on myself... every night. What more am I supposed to freaking do?!?!?

I just needed to vent and get this crap out of my head. I almost cried at the table, but I held it together. I should have said something to him, but I just let it go. What would you guys have done in my shoes?