Just got my bfp and my anxiety is destroying me

angel • 👶🌈🌈👶🤱

So i feel like i can't post this anywhere else because others ttc get angry. We tried for baby#3 for over 2 years. I lost 50 lbs went off all meds except my benzo ( they keep me on that pregnant because i can't function) so i guess i have multiple questions. I finally got my bfp yesterday morning. Thought i would be elated instead my anxiety took over. Im scared again like this is my first time. Im afraid my anxiety is going to hurt the baby and i'm so sick i can barely eat, i'm dizzy. Not sure if it's my nerves, morning sickness, or a virus. Im terrified of another miscarriage, of getting gd again, i'm terrified of dying during birth ( first time i actually put that anywhere than in my head), i'm terrified of Santa not coming for my boys because what if i'm in the hospital( December baby). I just want to be happy and enjoy my last pregnancy. Anyone else go through this? Also anyone else stay on benzos during pregnancy. I did with my last son and eventually i was able to taper from 3mgs a day to 2 and he was fine. What if i take my xanax, go into labor, need a section will those meds interact. I just can't shut my brain off.