Hormones making me loose it over little shit

Mandy • 💏2012 🎀👶🏼1/10/14👼🏻+👼🏻+👼🏻+👼🏻2019👼🏻6/30/19,👼🏻5/31/20

You know how when your pregnant and you reallllllly crave something well today I was craving steak like baddddd so I got us steak but we live with my in-laws till we close on our new house I decided to be nice and get them steak too to eat with us I picked out the one I wanted them got some good ones for them and my husband. I picked out an awesssssssome one with no fat the others have a lot of fat in them but they don’t care like I do if there’s fat in it and it was the perfect size for me cause I wanted a baked potato and fried okra with it so I wanted a smaller one. I go to start dinner and can’t find my steak!!!!! I look everywhere then look on the counter my mother in law went in there looked through chose the steak she wanted and seasoned it for dinner 😡 I started sobbing I was so upset cause every time she has gotten any kind of dinner for them and makes extra for us I always wait to see what one she wants. I know to a normal level headed person it’d be no big deal but omg ladies I was fuming I’m still upset. Has anyone else had a blow out over something little with your hormones yet?