I was about to give up 🌈

Hi all thought I would share with you my conception story:

7dpo: just felt pregnant nipples were really sore.

8dpo: woke up feeling more tired than when I went to bed.

9dpo: couldn’t wait any longer so just had to test, vvvfl but was positive. Didn’t get my hopes up.

10dpo: tested again had 2 vfl on clearblue and first response.

11dpo: digital came back positive 1-2 weeks.

12dpo: frer came back as positive.

We have been trying for 2 months using the clearlblue advanced fertility monitors.

Our first son was stillborn and our second was a miracle c section at 33 weeks only downside is I suffer sever hyperemsis gravidarium (severe non stop sickness for whole pregnancy)

We was about to give up and stop trying and if it happened it happened if not we still got our miracle!!

Just took the last 2 tests I had!! AF not due for 2 days and hopefully don’t see her for next 8 months!!

Wishing you all baby dust 😘

UPDATE: THIS POST IS NOT ABOUT BRAGGING ABOUT BFP ITS ABOUT ENCOURAGING PEOPLE THAT HAVE HAD THE SHITTEST TIME TTC AND SUFFERED THE MOST UNIMAGINABLE HEARTACHE OF LOSING A CHILD WETHER IT BE A MISCARRIAGE, CHEMICAL, MOLAR OR FAILED <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> OR STILLBIRTH NOT TOO GIVE UP BECAUSE I KNOW YOU LADIES ARE STRONGER THAN MOST!! If I can do it then I believe you can too. As I said until AF DATE BEEN AND GONE AND DRS CONFIRM ITS ALL GOING TO BE OK IM STILL LIKE THE REST TTC! And most importantly you all should trust your own instincts. Xx