I NEED ADVICE PLEASE!

Jade

My SO and I have been together for 2 years we even live together. But in this two year time I can count on one hand how many times I’ve encountered his parents and those times is because I said I had to use the bathroom.

I never get invited to family events and it’s almost like he makes it a point to keep us separated. We are an interracial couple he is Greek. His parents are traditional Greek people. His brother also followed suite and married the daughter of a family friend also who is Greek. I just don’t feel accepted and it drives me crazy he isn’t upfront with me and always derails the conversation whenever I would bring it up.

Idk what to do but we are pretty serious I know he loves me and we have already begun to plan our forever together. But I can’t imagine getting married let alone having a baby even though I want one terribly being in our plan if I don’t even know the kind of family I would be marrying into. I definitely don’t want to be a part of a prejudice family. I think this would be a deal breaker and that’s terrifying because I feel like he is my soul mate.