My boyfriend hates me

I just had a baby with my boyfriend 4 months ago. He no longer lives with me... too long of a story to get into.... but before he left he was so loving and and we would y’all allll day texting or calling each other. He was my best friend. He would get very upset, hurt and complain if he felt like we weren’t communicating enough. 3 weeks go by of him not living with me and he starts to not pick up, not text back, ignore/ open and not respond but post on social media. I confront him about it and he says that he wants to focus on himself and doesn’t have time to worry about me anymore. He doesn’t come see me and keeps making excuses when I try to make plans to see him. He cannot bring other women where he is staying so I’m not sure if that’s what it is. He’s giving me the cold shoulder when we need each other most and I’m not sure what to do. It’s like he doesn’t love me anymore. We aren’t even friends at this point... for no reason. He keeps saying he still loves me but how if you act like I don’t exist???