Being left waiting around.

Elizabeth

How often does your s.o. leave you waiting around for them? Tomorrow is my 6th month anniversary with my s.o. Next week is finals week for our college so for the past few weeks he has been stressed. Yet, we have made it a thing to spend the weekends together. We typically spend the night together, in his room if his roommate is gone, in my room if his roommate is there. Well, tonight, he had a dinner with friends. And hour and a half. Yea I get that, completely fine. I studied a bit while he was gone. Then I got the text he was going out with them. What about me, I thought? I wanted to be with him when he wasn't stressed. Well, I told myself, take a chill pill he'll be gone for an hour probably. It's been 3 hours and he couldn't give me an estimated time of when he would leave. And I'm at the point where I want to keep waiting for him, I do, but I'm tired of always waiting around on him.

His frat he joined recently has made him make me wait on him if I want to see him.

I'm tired of this and I've expressed it and yet all he sees is it being me needy or it being me hating his frat.

Thoughts????

***Edit***

He came back finally. Very tipsy. And apologetic. We talked, he said he'd be more clear. It was a last minute party with an unofficial ending time, but that he'll get a better estimate on an ending time from now on, of like before, at, or after midnight.