Husband reminiscing

Ok so a few weeks ago, I over heard my 34 yr old husband talking with a couple of his guy friends (both have gf) in the next room. They were all talking about girls they knew in high school and their bodies (tits and ass and whether they got fat). Well one of them mentioned this time that they were at a party back in college and a couple of girls asked to shower with my now husband. He said that he wished that he had done it but was too drunk at the time. I confronted him about it and he said that that’s not what he said and acted like I was overreacting. Later, he never admitted to saying those things but apologized for upsetting me and said it would never happen again. Should I be upset or is this harmless reminiscing? I mean i feel completely disrespected.

Edit: I’m NOT upset about his past. Geesh people I wasnt a virgin when I met him. I’m upset that he is talking about it when he is a married man. Also, for the past year, he has had low libido and rarely wants to have sex which made hearing something like that even more difficult.