A weird lil crush and I can’t tell if she likes me.

Charlie

So I just turned 13 and I have a crush on a girl in my friend group. So a bit of background my friendship group is just a bunch of gays and we’re all pretty open about it, so when we all just started talking about our sexuality and coming out for the first time, my crush was just defining herself as just her, so no one really know here sexuality but my friends think maybe pan. My crush tends to hug everyone, but she also kisses me on the forehead or cheek with is cool, so I don’t really know if she like me. We did kinda go on a half date I guess to the movies and we cuddled a little bit, but it wasn’t really offical. So the other day she hugged me in front of my form class (which none of our friends are in and neither is she) which was pretty sweet, and after school school she kissed me on the cheek after putting on the glossiest lip gloss which was just to annoy me, but idk. So I just don’t know, oh oh and she also sometimes send hearts when we text so aghhh. I mean some advice would be pretty sweet :)