I dont know if we should

End our relationship of almost 3 years...

This may be super long.

So we're both 20 we started dating at 18 we've been through a lot together we got our own place in a different state 3 months in lived there for almost a year then moved to Colorado. Family isn't a problem everyone loves everyone. Recently I think we've just been falling getting mad about random things and not really talking. When he gets a new video game or his friends gets dirt bikes just anything that he is super interested in he puts all his time and effort in and ignores me its honestly not even the same laying in bed with him I just wanna watch TV and cuddle or talk I think about him all the time like when I'm at the grocery store and they see something he would like or if I'm on Facebook and something reminds me of him or making plans with him in my head for us to spend time alone somewhere.. I asked him if he does that if he thinks about me like that and he said no just straight up no. He went on with saying I just think about shit I like.. There's more but this would be way to long..