my dad is lazy

Tiffany

my dad is lazy he left dog shit in floor half cleaned it up and stil a pile in it. anyways he dont take trash out trash have germs in it from where we had virus he piles it up its ridclous how he doesnt want to do anything around here.. he expects us to clean it up and do his responsibilitys wel is not happening im tired doin shit for him is going sit in floor until he gets his ass up and cleans it.. we help pay bills and i provide food and he eats up my kids food up snacks to and sometimes i have to hide it... thats why my mom left him thats why alot woman left him... hes an asshole and lazy... i tell him all time take trash then blames it on us that house stinks i cleaned lastnight i done whole 9 yards cleaning and he cant even carpet clean and pick up his do shit smh... he was lazy take the dog out... on top of that wat disgusts me more is he walks around here without any pants on showing his underwear around... thats sicking been doing it for years we tel him he need stop he sayd is his house smh mistake movin here and honestly im ready move bak