help!!! (kind of?) eaten out for the first time..

K.

i’m sorry this is long.. but i need advice-

so.. my boyfriend and i started giving my boyfriend head like a month or two before now... he’d been hinting at eating me out for a couple weeks now, but- he asked me the last time i was at his house if it was okay if he y’know- tried to go down on me or whateva, and i was like “i dunno... because i just got off my period yesterday and i’m still kinda bleeding a little today, and i don’t want it to be nasty for you...” and he was like “well- go check and see if you are” and y’know whAtever.... so i went and checked and there wasn’t any blood or anything so i figured?? i was dONE, right?? well- fast forward and he went down and messed around for a few moments and came back up,, he said “i’m kinda scared to keep on since you just got off your period, i’m not tryna get blood all in my damn mouth” and i was like “yeah i agree, you don’t have to do anything, love.” and we continued messing around- and then later after we got done messing around he was like “ion wanna make you feel, like, self-conscious or something.... but uhh- it kiNdA tasted like cheddar cheese????” and i was thinking “bro what the fUCK IS- WHAT?2” and i said “i think that was like that because,, 1. i hadn’t showered. 2. i just got off my period and bled earlier that day. 3. i was sweaty, and 4. i haven’t been eating like i normally do lately.. so that could all have something to do with it-“ and he was like “hm.. alright? i’m sorry, baby... please don’t feel bad.. ima do it for longer next time i promise, and ima make it real good..” and so my question IS...

is that normal for it to taste like that? (not to sound gross or anything... but) i’ve tasted my own fluids and they don’t taste like that?? so i just wanna know what y’all think about it.. (sorry again cause this is so long💀)

OH... and also,, once i got home, after having him fingering me n shit for a bit.. i bled in my underwear... and i don’t know if that was my “cherry” popping or if that was just my period giving it’s last “fuck you” to me before it left??