what do I do

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost a year in one week. I love him a lot we met when I was a freshmen and he was a senior in hs. Now I’m in college and he’s working full time. With in our relationship we have had many downs and ups but always over came these issues. I’ve always forgiven him and given him chances. Sometimes though I just feel like for everything he’s put me through he doesn’t really try hard enough. Now I have emotional trauma of things that have happened but he doesn’t really build me back up how I want. I don’t want to sound needy. But for example I use to spoil tf out of him I still do occasionally but give him head all the time, rub or scratch him to sleep.. just little things like that. But when I ask him to do it for me he NEVER does or when he does it’s honestly like bare minimum and I can tell he’s wanting to stop or doesn’t like it and this makes me sad bc I love to make him feel good! Like seeing him feel good makes me feel good!!  So is it to much for me to ask for these little things?? Idk and the fact he never wants to go down on me makes me feel weird and bad about my self. Like of course I don’t ENJOY putting a dick down my throat but I do it bc I love him!! And it’s like how come he can’t return that to me. I’ve talked about it multiple times and things don’t really seem to change. It just sucks I don’t want to break up with him but this is also making me feel like I’m not wanted. And I definitely don’t want to be with someone who feels like doing the bare minimum is ok. I want to be spoiled and treated like a princess... that may come off wrong but how?? Idk I see guys that are obsessed with there girlfriends and it’s cute and sweet but I can’t force him to do things he doesn’t want to do. Idk just anyone have advice or been in similar situations??