27 weeks preggo and EMOTIONAL

I'm so emotional. And I feel like my social anxiety is on overdrive. One of my best friends sent out these super cute dragon egg birthday invitations for her kids birthday, but she never sent my son one. Everyone was invited on Facebook, but she sent out those invitations as well. We are still going, because I know my son will have a blast there, but I feel so awkward now. And her sister is in town, and her sister doesn't like me. So I feel like it's just going to be super awkward. My son has never been this type of place that the party is at, and I know he will have SO much fun, and I know if I don't go, her sister will probably talk trash on me. I guess I'm just venting.

Like, I feel I'm holding onto a bit of frustration and sadness towards them because when we found out my pregnancy was high risk for Trisomy 18, then found out baby didn't have that, but still high risk for congenital abnormalities, she never said anything to me. She hasn't even brought it up. Literally hasn't said one word to me about it. Now with this stupid birthday invitation thing, I feel so sad about all of it. But we still talk weekly about random stuff, so it seems like everything is okay?!

Ah I just know it's my hormones being dumb, but it still sucks. I hate being so awkward about this type of stuff. Thanks for reading!!