Help on living situation*please read I need the help*

Sky

I really could use some other imput on this. So I just turned 18 today and I'm 28 weeks on Sunday. I'm currently living at home and my boyfriend is living with his mom and we don't have enough money to raise a baby and get an apartment at this moment. So we're trying to figure out living, my parents(mainly mom and grandma too) are expecting me to stay at home and raise the baby. I'd be ok with that but my parents don't really like my boyfriend nor does he feel comfortable at my house, and there are quite a few people in my house(younger brothers, parents, me and boxer pup) so in all reality if I stayed home I'd only see my baby half the time and almost never see my boyfriend and it'd be like we're a divorced couple raising a kid. I don't want that, we just recently got the ok to move in with his mom and step dad. If I moved in with them we'd have the whole second floor to ourselves and 4 rooms, compared to at my house it'd just be me living in my room with a baby. I know that reading it the obvious choice is moving in with my boyfriend and I wish it was that easy. His mom lives in the country and an hour away from my family. So I'd be harder for me to see my family and I don't drive(gives me really bad anxiety which I'm working on) we've talked about what we could do to see them and they are allowed to come visit us at the house or even meet up somewhere close. We have possibilities to be able to see them but my mom would have to really try to forgive and reach out. I'm worried she won't and get all upset with me and completely ruin our relationship. Since she found out I am pregnant we've gotten closer. My mom is really upset with my boyfriend's family because his mom knew before mine and she didn't tell my mom. So there's a lot of pent up stuff. I have no one really to talk to about this because my boyfriend and his family is getting ready for me to move in and I can't talk to my older sister or grandparents about this. I feel really alone and I've thought about talking to my dad about it because he kinda knows I probably have a plan to move. My main struggle with this is that if I move with my boyfriend I might really really hurt my mom and completely ruin our relationship and pretty much be cut out of my family, but if I stay home it's going to be harder to raise a baby and it will be split time and lots of fighting. Do you think I should do my family or try and connect my family to my new family. Should I try to talk to my dad about the whole thing or talk to my parents at the same time? Please I really need help on this so any input helps. Sorry for it being so long! Thanks for reading though!!