How would you feel?

Hi ladies, so to start out, I am almost 30 weeks pregnant so I need help deciphering if I am thinking logically or if my pregnancy hormones are getting the best of me. So, my husband and I have been together for almost 4 years. We have one little girl and another on the way. Last week, I got on his ipad (that we share) because his mom had used it and I was going back to see what she had looked at, just because. Well when I was going through the internet history, I noticed that he had been on Facebook and looked at an ex girl friends page. Normally, I wouldn’t be upset about that, but I started thinking and have several reasons as to why I have concerns about it.

1. This is the second time that I’ve noticed him looking at her page.

2. From what he’s told me, he had no feelings for her whatsoever and basically just had sex with her because he was a stupid teenage boy. So why does he keep looking at her stuff if she wasn’t important?

3. When we first started dating, he didn’t use Facebook and said that he forgot his login information. He said that he couldn’t get on it even if he wanted too...but then a little later he randomly starts getting on there? Made me suspicious a long time ago but I just let it slide.

4. Also when we first started dating, he was constantly using the “Private Browising” mode on his phone. His friends and I, asked him a couple of times why, and he would just say “I don’t know.”

Let me add, that I’ve never had trust issues with my husband. He’s never given me a reason not to trust him, and he’s a great father. I feel like I’m thinking too much into everything, but it’s really bothering me now that I’ve kinda looked at the whole picture. I dated a guy before my husband that cheated on me non-stop basically and now I’m experiencing the exact same feelings that I did when I had to go through all of that mess (anxiety, trust issues, etc.). I don’t know if it’s just because I’ve been through something traumatic before that now it’s causing all of those feelings to come back up and cause me to shut myself off from my husband. Almost like I’m trying to protect myself. So I guess what I’m asking, should I confront my husband or just let it go? I confronted him about looking at his ex’s Facebook and he said that a notification popped up that had her name on it, so he just clicked it out of curiosity. He was very sweet about it and didn’t get mad at me for asking, but I had a weird vibe from him when he was explaining it to me, almost like he was lying. I just don’t wanna keep on bringing up past shit and holding it over him, but I feel like something is sketchy and I don’t know what to do. Plus I’m pregnant and my hormones are crazy! Help!