Funeral Advice- Bring my son?

Long. Looking for advice but also trying to work through my own thoughts.

My grandfather fell and broke his hip two days ago. Yesterday he had a partial hip replacement and did well, but this morning he had a "minor" heart attack. As minor as a heart attack for an 87 year old who has already had a quintuple bypass 20 years ago can be, I guess.

My grandmother died within 6 weeks of her hip replacement, so I'm trying to prepare myself for the worst because at this point I wouldn't blame the man for simply being too tired for this shit, you know? He had just been in the hospital the day before he fell because of his diabetes.

So, here's my dilemma. I'm almost 7 months pregnant and even if I weren't, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to handle this well as he's my last living grandparent, and I lost all the others plus an aunt and my great grandmother in the last 7 years. ADDITIONALLY my sister is due 3 weeks ahead of me and she's the kind to bottle her emotions and then absolutely lose her mind at the funeral. Which is going to really upset her 2.5 year old daughter. My mom and aunt are also going to be a mess.

So, my main dilemma is that my son will be 3 next month and this is the first funeral I've contemplated taking him to as he is very close with my grandfather. I'd like him to be able to say goodbye even if he doesn't really grasp the concept, but I'm also really concerned about having him in this type of environment. Even though my husband could take him elsewhere if things get bad, it's going to be unsettling at times, regardless.

And to add even more to my indecision, my grandfather will be buried an hour and 45 minutes away. My son has never been left with anyone other than my mother so any other babysitter is out of the question.

I am pretty sure I'm just focusing on this to avoid feeling my feelings but eventually I'll need to make a decision on this no matter what so I guess my only question is, what would you do?