Infertility Problems

Ari

Struggling with infertility is hard. I see so many women who believe that they are less because they have a hard time conceiving or carrying. I know it’s hard. I had multiple losses before my baby boy. I’m so proud of all of the women who continue to push forward on their trying to conceive journey. Some women have primary infertility which is where they have a lot of issues conceiving their first. This can be caused by a wide variety of factors namely PCOS and Endometriosis. Other women have secondary infertility which is where they have had a little one, and then they struggle with trying to conceive a second or third. It really can weigh on us. We sometimes feel like our bodies are failing us.

Side note: Men struggle with infertility as well. They have can have issues with motility, count, or quality.

I just wanna let everyone know that struggle with infertility, you are wonderful, brave, and very very strong. I believe in you. 💖💖💖 #infertility#fertilityawareness#ttc#pcos#endometriosis#rainbowbaby