Should I call my doctor?? 37 weeks, super nauseous, etc

Mindi

I am currently 37 weeks and 1 day and the past few days, I have been having horrible lightening crotch pains that definitely feel like my cervix is opening up. I almost screamed a few times last night (and did end up yelping out a few times) from the horrible pain. I have had lightening crotch through most of my second and third trimester but never as bad as it was yesterday/last night despite resting. I have been having CONSTANT Braxton Hicks for days. Some have been pretty painful (having one now actually that was a bit painful - had to stop typing and wait for it to pass) but most just uncomfortable. Last night, I was up every 30 minutes between the Braxton Hicks, horrible lightening crotch, peeing every time I was up, etc. This morning, I was super nauseous, ate some saltine crackers and then threw up quite a bit. I have thrown up a few times in the morning during my entire pregnancy but ALWAYS have felt better afterwards but today, it didn’t help at all. I have been trying to rest today but it’s getting into late afternoon now and I am still very nauseous and feeling like I’m going to throw up again. I have also been having period like cramps all day.

It is monday now and I don’t have an OB appt until Friday. Should I call my doctor today ?,