I just need to vent 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hannah • TTC#2-👧🏼👼🏼

I don’t know if anyone else is experiencing working with crappy coworkers pregnant, but I think I have almost reached my fill. I work as a medical assistant. I stand 13 hrs a day, walk at least 5 miles, and do endless other things. They added a third girl to our crew who could help us and do some of the running. Well she and the other girl are best friends and she does as little as possible, along with the other girl. I mean has pitched a fit for having to go and get a 200 lb woman in a wheelchair that I could not physically push. Then today at work, one of the doctors in our facility decided to use a mobile XR machine in the hallway outside of our pod. Just continually running fluro in an area that does not have the safety walls designed to not let the fluro escape. When I mentioned not wanting to have to continually walk by it to get patients one of the girls said well it only radiates 6 feet around it. Okay...well our hallway is only 3 feet wide and it takes up over half of it? I mean there’s absolutely no compassion whatsoever and my doctor is just as bad as them. I’m getting to the point where I’m eventually going to either lose my temper or have to be moved somewhere else. I think if the safety of my daughter wasn’t a factor, I could put up with the BS, but protecting her is my top priority. Especially when I have to go for another anatomy scan at 28 weeks, to see if her bowls are still glowing, to determine if my husband and I need to be tested for cystic fibrosis. I’m already stressed about her well being as it is, and I definitely don’t need to work with people that don’t care about me. It’s sad when other MAs that work for other doctors are more worried about me the my own crew. Sorry for the long post, but it’s just how I feel and I don’t normally post like this. I’m just drawing the shaft here and stressed.